Animal Care Club
Suggested age: 5 to 12
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
If you have a pet or a pet that you can borrow, this class is all about how to care for a pet.
It will cover building a relationship with your pet, how to care for your pet, how to play with your pet, making toys and treats, writing about your pet, celebrating your pet’s birthday, exploring different breeds of different animals and how to cope when a pet dies.
This club will be fun, energetic and encourage children to learn by focusing on something they really