Time: 11.00 – 11.50am
Suggested age: 12 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
This is for those students who already have a passion for the arts and who would like to aim towards gaining a nationally recognised qualification. Students can decide what their arts award will be about and will be guided through 4 different modules. We will explore what materials, processes they have experimented with, how other artists make and create their work, we will develop reflective practices as well as work towards sharing and presenting their knowledge with others about their chosen area of art.