Becoming an Artist
Time: 12.00 – 12.50pm
Suggested age: 12 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
This session is designed for those students who are keen to follow arts into a possible career. We will learn skills and techniques in fine art printmaking, painting and sculpting. Throughout the course we will develop a portfolio of work that may support applications for future studies in Fine Art.
Materials will vary, but a basic supply of materials needed e.g- paints, pastels, pencils, ink. This will be updated on a regular basis and you will be informed when.