Classics (Latin, Greek, Archaeology, Ancient History)
Time: 10.00 – 10.50am
Suggested age: 11 to 14
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Use the stories and languages of the ancient world to journey back in time and explore a world of mountain-dwelling gods, bloodthirsty gladiators and heroic warriors. In these classes we will explore the weird and wonderful ancient world by delving into myths and legends which have survived for thousands of years.
Learn how the inventions of the ancient world have inspired life today and meet the people who made the ancient world so exciting: Pythagoras, Spartacus, Cleopatra and more! Along the way, you will gain key skills which will help with many of your other subjects including languages, Maths, Sciences and History.