Classics (Latin, Greek, Archaeology, Ancient History)
Time: 12.00 – 12.50pm
Suggested age: 7 to 11
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Learn about the languages and lifestyles of the Ancient Greeks and Romans with our fun and engaging Classics course. You will learn to write the Ancient Greek alphabet, how to translate Harry Potter spells and how to become a great Roman leader by following the example of the Emperor Augustus. All of this and more as we dive into a world of thousand-year-old mysteries, examine ancient texts and dig up objects which have been hidden away for centuries.