Time: 2.00 – 2.50pm
Suggested age: 4 to 10
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
This class is for children who love to make art and express themselves. It is a way to use art to support our mental health and well-being, learn new processes and gain confidence. Children will be introduced to creative practices that can help us express ourselves as well as create some interesting art works in a mindful, relaxing way.