Time: 10.00 – 10.50am
Suggested age: 4 to 7
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
In Dramatize, you will have a lot of fun through acting, singing and movement. Our classes will help you to develop your creativity, confidence and self expression.
Get dramatic and come and join Lette, a qualified primary drama teacher, for a host of activities including:
– Warm up games (tongue twisters, vocal exercises and listening to and following instructions within a group).
– Developing characters through acting out scenes from well known stories.
– Making and playing with simple puppets.
– Singing as a group for fun.
– Mime and improvisation.
All are welcome, no matter if you are shy and reserved or bouncing with confidence, you will all enjoy becoming little “Dramatizers”!