Eco Champions Ages 4-9 Thursday 10am
Time: 10.00 – 10.50am
Suggested age: 4 to 9
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
In Eco Champions we learn how to do the best by our planet through engaging activities and creative projects. We cover topics such as recycling, composting, foraging and sourcing our essentials closer to home and we have fun along the way with activities which include:
· Making gifts and useful items from things that would be thrown away, such as bird feeders, bug/insect hotels, watering cans, paintbrushes, garden items, toys, jewellery and more
· Making our own mini composters
· Making our own sustainable & healthy snacks
· Discovering nature on our doorstep and sharing our finds
· Reduce, reuse, recycle challenge