Time: 12.00 – 12.50pm
Suggested age: 4 to 12
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Get inspired and enjoy weekly nature-based activities with Grace who is a qualified Forest and Coastal School Leader Each week you will be inspired to get out into nature (in between classes) and use your nature walks to inspire all sorts of fun learning in the class. We will be taking part in:
- Nature arts and crafts.
- Learning about different trees and plants – how to identify them, scavenger hunts in nature.
- Seasonal activities including animals and investigating their natural habitat.
- Nature games, songs and poems.
- Nature based stories – creating them, reading them and taking part in related activities.
- Learning how to use nature as part of being mindful and happy
- Planting and growing.
- Sharing and preparing typical campfire snacks (which you can cook up after the session if you want!)