Time: 10.00 – 10.50am
Suggested age: 10 to 14
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Why is the sky blue? Why do giraffes have long necks? What happens in a nuclear reactor?
Explore the answers to these questions and many more through interactive and fun science lessons. This provides a foundation of knowledge to prepare learners for studying GCSE, all based around some of Science’s big questions and put into context of real world examples.
This class is a fun mix of hands on experimenting with real science, fun activities and questions that will make you understand things in a brand new way.
These sessions inspire a love of science and build confidence in learners, allowing them to learn new things and enhance their skills as scientists.