FEEL GOOD CLUB
Time: 6.00 – 6.50am
Suggested age: 12 to 15
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Hangout, meet other children and explore some of the important things that you don’t learn in school!
Come along weekly to our Feel Good sessions to learn smart ways to look after yourself emotionally and mentally and to hang out and make friends.
Each week we will have some thought-provoking fun exploring a specific topic before breaking off into small groups to create a group project related to our theme.
The breaking into smaller groups may be daunting for some children so as always, microphones and cameras can be switched off if your child prefers to observe. The chat function is a great way to communicate even if you are not brave enough to speak. (Parental help may be needed with this for younger children).
Having a specific project to work on together in a very small group, helps children to relax quickly and connect with each other as they work as a team.
Parents can make connections with other parents during the sessions if there is potential for developing friendships.
Example topics we might cover include –
- How to feel good – looking after your self-esteem and loving yourself
- How to deal with anxiety and stress
- How to be a great person – random acts of kindness, being a good friend, looking after the planet
- Life skills, health and safety in the world and online and knowing important practical things like how to change a lightbulb or use domestic appliances!
- Social skills – how to make friends and be comfortable in different situations, how to look out for bullies and what to do about them
- Growing up and being a teenager in 2020Growing up and being a teenager in 2021