Time: 1.00 – 1.50pm
Suggested age: 12 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Learn about the night sky and the universe. Make observations and discover the what led famous astronomers to their theories. This is an Edexcel GCSE course for those aiming to sit the exam in one or two years. The teacher will advise students/parents when each student is likely to be ready. If your child simply wants to enjoy learning about astology without sittng the GCSE, this course will be fun and engaging, and he or she is most welcome to join!
Please note that you need to find an exam centre, school or college which accepts external candidates for this paper.