Suggested age: 12 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
This course will cover the full EdExcel IGCSE History course across two years, equipping students with the necessary skills to enjoy and excel at History. In these sessions, we will cover a diverse range of topics from around the world, learning to analyse sources and gain an insight into how people thought, spoke and behaved in the past. By focusing on the fascinating stories of individuals who came before us, students will get a sense of their place in the world today while developing their abilities to write about significant historical events.
Designed for students aiming to sit the IGCSE History exam after two years, you will tackle a variety of question types to gain confidence in essay writing and meet the requirements of the EdExcel exam board. The exams will be sat externally at a testing centre near you, resulting in an internationally-recognised qualification.
Students can join at any time but will need two years to complete the course with us from the time they start.
Topics will include:
– Germany: development of dictatorship
– Civil rights in the USA
– The origins of the First World War
– Changes in medicine