Hands on Maths
Time: 11.00 – 11.50am
Suggested age: 9 to 11
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Maths is everywhere… it’s all around us. In this fun and interactive club, we will explore everyday maths, in a “hands on” way. We will be learning about maths through cooking, measuring materials, using money and making 3D shapes and imaginative and fun maths play. This practical session will allow children to understand maths concepts with a real world application, and consolidate their understanding through meaningful and memorable activities.
This course is suitable for children who are taking part in our Maths – Stress = Happy course who want to do more than one class a week or for children who want to focus on practical maths.