Time: 12.00 – 12.50pm
Suggested age: 9 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
An interactive club where children will learn about foraging different plants and herbs, understanding the health benefits of each plant and how to use the plant to make your own herbal remedy at home.
Every week your child will explore a different seasonal plant. How to identify the plant and where is best to forage for it.
Your child will learn the health benefits of each plant and different ways of using it.
Your child will make a new herbal remedy every week with step-by-step instructions.
Herbal remedies your child will make during these sessions:
Your child will need some ingredients to make these herbal remedies. Please ensure your child has the following ingredients as they will be needed time and time again during the classes!
-Apple cider vinegar
-Carrier oil (Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Almond oil, or Olive oil)
-Beeswax or soy wax