Time: 10.00 – 10.50am
Suggested age: 8-12
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
The real focus of this group is to make children love exploring history! Every six to eight week, we will be exploring a new exciting historical period through real life case studies of children and adults from the time and studying artefacts. We will be finding out what we can about the period, making our own artefacts and historical recordings, looking at fun facts and creating all sorts of exciting projects to bring history alive and make it relevant!
This class will encourage children to think and explore History skills that they will need when they start to study history at a Key Stage 3 level.