IGCSE HUMAN BIOLOGY
Time: 12.00 – 12.50pm
Suggested age: 12 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Study the human body in detail, learn about structures, mechanisms, inheritance and diseases whilst preparing to sit the edexcel IGCSE Human Biology exams in one or two years.
The teacher will advise students/parents when each student is likely to be ready.
Please note that you need to find an exam centre, school or college which accepts external candidates for this paper.