Time: 11.00 – 11.50am
Suggested age: 12 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Have you ever wondered what makes us tick? Then IGCSE Psychology is for you! IGCSE Psychology is an excellent way to give yourself knowledge of how the human mind works, understand social behaviour, and learn about human development.
We will explore key questions such as “How does our memory work?” “How do we see?” “What are the effects of mental health problems?” “How do psychologists carry out research?” and many more!
The course contains both theoretical and practical elements and students are encouraged, if they wish, to conduct small scale investigations to support their understanding of topics and research methods.