Time: 1.00 – 1.50pm
Suggested age: 12 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Study for Double Science IGCSE exams aiming to sit them in one or two years in a relaxed and fun way. This course is for students aiming to achieve grades 6-9. All of the content will be covered through interactive and interesting lessons where learners can deepen their understanding of the world around us through the study of Biology, Chemistry and Physic’s. The teacher will advise students/parents when each student is likely to be ready.
Learn about genetics, chemical reactions, forces, electricity and much much more.
Lessons include all marking and feedback. You will need to find a local exam centre that accepts external candidates once your child is ready to sit the exam.