Suggested age: 12 to 14
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
This course is for children who want to delve into stories of the past while building the key skills needed to study History at GCSE level and beyond. By examining the diaries, letters and belongings of real people, you will be transported to the past and engage with History in an immersive and memorable way. Each topic will feature creative and hands-on activities to help you to understand how the world we live in today has been shaped by past events. Along the way, gain important analytical, writing and evaluation skills which will stand you in good stead for your future studies in any subject.
Topics will include:
– The Great Fire of London
– The Black Death
– Women’s suffrage
– Britain’s role in the slave trade
– 20th century USA depth study