Mandarin Chinese Beginners
Suggested age: 5-13
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Chinese is different, not difficult! On this course you will learn to speak, read and write Mandarin Chinese, starting from absolute beginners level for children who know no Mandarin. We will explore tones and pronunciation in fun, interactive sessions. Topics will include: counting, colours, food, family and some basic conversation.
Did you know the Chinese writing system is over
3,000 years old? We will learn how to write Chinese characters properly, following the correct stoke order and create some beautifully formed words.
You cannot learn Chinese without exploring the culture. In some sessions we will read some Chinese stories, visit
some famous sights and learn fascinating cultural facts. Learning Chinese uses more brain power than any other language. Supercharge your learning in Mandarin Chinese classes.