Time: 3.00 – 3.50pm
Suggested age: 13 – 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Everyone can succeed at maths. People can sometimes feel that they don’t understand or are frustrated because they have not understood a basic building block or have moved onto a new topic too quickly.
We will be working in stages so as to ensure full understanding in one stage before moving on and building confidence in the next.
Students will be stretched and challenged, but will also be nurtured and guided to develop a true joy in doing mathematics.
We will be working on the foundation Edexcel GCSE specification and aiming to sit the exam in one or two years. The teacher will advise students/parents when each student is likely to be ready.
Please note that you need to find an exam centre, school or college which accepts external candidates for this paper.