Time: 12.00 – 12.50pm
Suggested age: 4 to 10
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Relax, listen and explore the patterns of nature. Mandalas are ancient symbols that connect us to life and nature. Let’s breathe together, take time and create a mandala that is unique to you. We will use a variety of materials each week as well as look at other mandalas seen in everyday life, in nature and made by other artists.
Any materials can be used to make a mandala, but bring a ruler, pencils, colours, collage materials, even paints.