ONCE UPON A STORY
Time: 10.00 – 10.50am
Suggested age: 4 to 7
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
In Once Upon a Story, you will learn how to tell well known stories from memory, using actions and signs to help develop important early literacy skills and confidence.
You will learn how to :
– Create and use story maps and story book language in your own retelling.
– Harness your creativity and imagination.
– Share ideas and listen closely to each other.
– Make up your own stories by changing characters, places and events.
– Use visual prompts (with the hands and face) to structure and retell a story successfully and with confidence.