Phonics for Beginners
Time: 12.00 – 12.50pm
Suggested age: 4 – 7
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
40 minutes to focus on building a solid knowledge of phonics and early reading and writing skills. This class is fun and light-hearted with lots of opportunities to “play” with letters and sounds, focusing on phase 1-3 phonics. Each week there is a different phonics focus which you can practice throughout the week. Children are encouraged to use the phonics in early reading and writing and letter formation is practiced as well. If you want a way of “thinking outside the box” to make phonics less stressful and more exciting, this is the class for you and your child!