Play the Ocarina
Time: 11.00 – 11.50am
Suggested age: 6 to 13
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Fun for all ages, your child will delight in learning the ocarina! Known as one of the easiest instruments to play, you can start to pick up tunes straight away and feel a sense of achievement after just one lesson. A charming and unique instrument, it is perfect for musical novices, or those who have struggled with other instruments, as well as those with more musical experience.
Playing a musical instrument is known to have numerous benefits including increased concentration, motivation and self-esteem, as well as improved language, literacy and numeracy skills.