Time: 10.00 – 10.50am
Suggested age: 10 to 15
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Pottery club aimed at beginners. We will be using air dried clay to learn a variety of pottery skills. Using hand building techniques we will create pots, plaques, animals and sculptures. Every week there will be a theme to think about, to experiment with the clay and to create something unique. Some of our time will also be spent adding colour to the sculptures throughout the year.
Air dry clay, tools like sticks, paintbrushes, sponge, rulers, rollers, water. Make sure your work space can be cleaned easily.