PRIMARY SCIENCE INCLUDING HUMAN BIOLOGY
Time: 11.00 – 11.50am
Suggested age: 6 to 8
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Explore basic scientific concepts through easy to understand and engaging activities. Learn about plants, animals, space and the Earth as well as the human body. Lessons consist of interactive scientific investigations using household objects or basic equipment as well as explanations broken into manageable chunks of information to ignite an early interest in Science and develop many useful skills.