10.00 – 10.50am
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Learn and practise new skills in sewing, knitting, crochet and more. Find new ways to be creative and use them to create your own amazing projects!
Have you always wanted to learn how to cross stitch or how to sew a puppet? How about mending your clothes or crocheting a blanket?
If you’re a beginner or an expert at sewing, come and join in and learn new skills or share the ones you already have! Each week you will work on different projects using different skills, some of which you will know and some that you haven’t tried yet. You will be able to be creative and make something completely unique..