- English Language I.G.C.S.E. Ed Excel exam board 1-2 year course.
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
- Independent learning activities during Christmas and Easter holidays
All of our G.C.S.E and I.G.C.S.E courses offer a rolling curriculum. So you can join at any time and do our course within a full year (for some subjects such as History and Spanish, it takes two years to complete the curriculum from starting). Taking the exam after a year will be dependent on a child’s ability, knowledge and level of independent work undertaken. Some children may need to stay on for a longer period to ensure they are ready for the exam.
Learn Laugh Play is a Learning Partner of Tutors and Exams, who have exam centres across England. As a partner, all our candidates that study with us and then go onto book the exam through them are entitled to their “Partner fee” as opposed to the Private candidate fee. Tutors and exams offer an Autumn, Spring and Summer series of exams and you can also book access arrangements through them too. You do not need to book your exams through Tutors and Exams. You are welcome to find an alternative centre that accepts external candidates. It is important to make sure that the exam centre provides the facility to sit the correct exam board/paper.