Time: 11.00 – 11.40am
Suggested age: 8 to 12
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Learning, practising and finding ways to remember spelling rules and how to use them.
The Spelling Sense sessions will take a systematic but fun look at spelling rules, different ways to make the same sounds and different types of grammar. All sessions are based on fun activities and are suitable for all any child between the ages of 8 and 12 who does not yet have a secure knowledge of spelling and grammar.. If your child can write independently but his/her writing has frequent mistakes, he or she will benefit from this class.
The approach in this course will be light-hearted and fun but the children will gain confidence in their writing by not having to guess how to spell and punctuate!
Every 4th week we focus entirely on grammar in the same fun and creative way as we tackle spelling.