Time: 10.00 – 10.50am
Suggested age: 9 to 12
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Develop your problem solving skills with fun activities based around real global issues. Enhance your thinking skills whilst completing fun practical challenges. This cross curricular club is designed to make children think, question, try, make and explore in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Maths.