STRIDES IN MATHS
Time: 11.00 – 11.50am
Suggested age: 7 to 9
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
A confidence boosting class for children who are ready to start to explore Maths beyond our Young Mathematicians class. Work is in line with the National Curriculum for years 3 and 4. Children will be encouraged to take their practical understanding of Maths to new levels with written workings out as well as games and activities to keep things light and fun! This class will cover addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, shape, measure, data handling and much more.
Your child can take this class on it’s own or if he or she is in Young Mathematicians and you think he/she is ready to be stretched that bit further, they can do both classes. Likewise, if your child is doing this class and needs to be stretched, they can also take part in Maths – Stress = Happy.