Time: 1.00 – 1.50pm
Suggested age: 12 to 16
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
We will explore artists and how they use art for their own health and wellbeing. We will look at different topics and how the mind and body work, how our emotions are affected and how we can be aware of things that happen in our lives. Animations and stories will be used as metaphors to explore difficult feelings. Discussing and creating art is a key part of how we will learn more about how our mind and body connects. Please be aware this is a psycho-educational class and is not art therapy.
Materials needed –
Paper, pens, pencils.