Time: 4.00 – 4.40pm
Suggested age: 5 to 7
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
Young Writers afternoon club is suitable for children who attend school AND home ed families that prefer the later timed session.
The group is suitable for all children who are learning to write. The age range is only a suggestion – you know your child best. sessions include:
- games and fun activities around the theme
- an imaginary journey to inspire us at the beginning of each session
- online and printable writing frames
- online and printable word bank for each theme
- use of fun ‘ideas board’ for sharing writing and inspiration
- supportive writing activities
PLEASE NOTE THAT AN ADULT IS NEEDED TO SUPPORT THE CHILD THROUGHOUT THE SESSION.