Think Like a Philosopher Ages 10 - 14 Wednesday 12pm
Time: 12.00 – 12.50pm
Suggested age: 10 to 14
- 1 x weekly live interactive lesson (term time and half terms)
- Access to video link for 7 days after each lesson (not downloadable)
- Access to members area to share child’s work and get teacher feed back
- Optional additional learning activities, in between lessons
- Weekly worksheets to print and use in the lesson
Choose to pay weekly or once every 4 weeks and sign up now!
NO FINANCIAL TIE- IN, YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME.
Once your direct debit is set up, this course will automatically appear when you are logged into the website under the “My Courses” tab. Here you will have access to the Zoom code and everything else you need, in the members area “Feed”.
What does it mean to exist? What is beauty? Where were our souls before we were born? Ponder some of life’s biggest questions in our Think Like a Philosopher classes! Each week we will build on the ideas of some of the world’s greatest philosophers by thinking about a key question. Bring your own ideas, or listen to what the philosophers themselves had to say, and open your mind to the fascinating world of philosophy.
This course will help you to think deeply and logically, while examining problems from a variety of angles. There is no pressure to share your ideas, but come along and think like you have never thought before!